I love to help around the house. How do you help keep things tidy?
Think of all the ways you can help at home!
- Dry the dishes or stack the dishwasher
- Make your bed
- Put your plate in the kitchen after you have used it
- Pick your clothes up
- Put your toys away
- Replace the toilet roll if you have used the last piece!
- Help make dinner
- Put away the laundry
- Make your own snacks...BUT don't forget to tidy up after you!
How about making the BIG PEOPLE in your house some breakfast OR a cup of tea! They may want something stronger at the end of the day though!
It’s nice to have a tidy home… then you can have a little rest!
Making Chores Fun!
THIS IS FOR THE BIG PEOPLE:
- Mum of 15 - how to get your kids to do chores: Yes you heard me right... she has 15 children and she looks incredible! You would certainly have to be organised!
How to make Chores Fun!
Manaakitanga - [Goodbye in Maori]
- Vac by Godfreys
- Doorstop from Captivate Interiors in Mairangi Bay
- Gizmo is groomed by Jana at Shaggy D'Tails in Devonport