Привет - Hello from Russia!
I'm an Eskimo and I live in an Igloo or 'Snow House'. It gets very cold here and sometimes the temperature drops to below -50 degrees!!! That's freeezzzzing!
Check out the cool facts on Eskimos!
- Did you know that there are 80,000 Eskimos that live around the world.
- Eskimos clothes are made from skins of animals!!!
FACTS ON RUSSIA
- Russia shares borders with many countries, including China, Ukraine, North Korea and Norway.
- In terms of land, Russia is the largest country in the world.
- Russia is located across 9 time zones.
- Russia has the world’s largest area of forests.
- Basketball, ice hockey and football (soccer) are popular sports in Russia.
Прощай - Proshchay [Goodbye in Russian!]
- Gizmo is groomed by Jana at Shaggy D'Tails in Devonport