Wow what a week - I'm tired and my bones ache so I thought I would relax with a spa treatment at home.
I LOVE quiet time; it gives me more energy to play.
Have you been having plenty of rest and quiet time?
I've been looking a bit pale and tired, especially this week!
How are you feeling?
I'm going to give myself a little Home Spa Treatment.
Did you know that there are all sorts of things around the house that you can use to create a spa treatment so you can Sparkle? How do you like to Sparkle?
Try making a face mask for one of the BIG PEOPLE in your house… you could use:
- Avocado OR
- Tea Bags
Yes I know it sounds a bit like breakfast…but these are all natural ways you can have a ‘pamper’ session!
EGG WHITE FACE MASK
Get a BIG PERSON to help you with this as it can be a bit tricky!
The egg-white is that pale gooey stuff that you separate from the middle of the egg or the yellow stuff that looks like the sun!
- Once you've removed the egg-white from the yellow stuff or yolk
- Place the gooey stuff on a clean face
- Leave it to dry
- This is the fun part - when the egg-white drys - the person will need to keep quiet!
- Rinse with warm water!
The face mask will pick the BIG PERSON's face up off the ground and they will look nice and shiny!
AVOCADO FACE MASK
- Mash up some avocado and put some on a BIG PERSON’s face…
- The Avocado is great for the skin and the BIG PERSON can have a wee snack at the same time!
- Make sure you don’t mash the avocado directly on the BIG PERSON’s face! - Mmmm perhaps that should've been the first instruction! What do I know...I'm just a Dog!
Cold Teabags are also a great way to give your eyes a pick-me-up!
- Use a used tea bag that has cooled down before you put them on your eyes.
- Make sure a BIG PERSON is watching what you do as it can get a bit messy!
Spa: a relaxing place to have a beauty treatment
Pamper: to treat or spoil someone
Check out these other great Homemade Face mask Recipes
- Rayna Skincare Firming & Brightening Body Treatment - [BIG shout out - it's my favourite!]
- Gizmo groomed by Jana at Shaggy D'Tails in Devonport